What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
We are Investment Advisor Representatives of Wealthcare Advisory Partners, LLC, an SEC registered Investment Advisor.
We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Investment advice offered through Wealthcare Capital Advisory Partners, a registered investment advisor. Wealthcare Capital Advisory partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.
Insuring Your Business Against Cyber Liability
90% of small businesses in the U.S. don't protect their data from cyber attacks. Is your business at risk?
Choices for Your 401(k) at a Former Employer
Individuals have three basic choices with the 401(k) account they accrued at a previous employer.
Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
For some, the idea of establishing a retirement strategy evokes worries about complicated reporting and administration.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
A company's profits can be reinvested or paid out to the company’s shareholders as “dividends."
A four-step framework for building a personal legacy.
Lifestyle considerations in creating your retirement portfolio.
Term insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. Here's how it works.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Bitcoin’s future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure: it’s the wild west out there, and there is no sheriff in town.
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?