What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2015, based on total revenue. We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Assess Life Insurance Needs
How to help determine life insurance needs to provide for your family after you pass away.
“Dirty Dozen” Tax Scams to Watch For
Every year the IRS releases its list of tax scams, spotlighting some ways that people try to separate you from your money.
Your DNA Test
If you have a family that relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
Each year hundreds of children die or are injured in pool accidents. By taking seven steps, you can keep your pool safe.
Understanding the economy's cycles can help put current business conditions in better perspective.
Universal life insurance is permanent insurance with a flexible premium. Here's how it works.
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Simple steps may help you foil hackers and protect your privacy.
Whole life insurance remains in force as long as you remain current with premiums. Here's how it works.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Are Real Estate Investment Trusts right for your portfolio?
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, infiltrating the world of bonds.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?