What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2015, based on total revenue. We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
An Overview of Renter’s Insurance
Don’t overlook the need for renter’s insurance if you rent your home.
Ready for Retirement?
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
The Power of Tax-Deferred Growth
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Social media may be a modern imperative for businesses looking to grow and build their brand, but it also introduces risk.
Calculating your potential Social Security benefit is a three-step process.
The wise use of credit is a critical skill. These 10 questions will help you assess your skill level.
Protect yourself against the damage that your homeowners policy doesn’t cover.
A four-step framework for building a personal legacy.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
A quick history of the Federal Reserve and overview of what it does.