What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgement, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2012, based on total revenue. We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Succeeding at Business Succession
There are a number of reasons for business owners to consider a business succession plan sooner rather than later.
Choosing a Business Structure
Entrepreneurs all face the same question, “Which business structure should I adopt?”
Will You Pay the AMT?
Despite recent tax-law changes, many Americans are expected to pay the AMT this year.
There are other ways to maximize Social Security benefits, in addition waiting to claim them.
A few strategies that may help you prepare for the cost of higher education.
The true cost of raising a child may be far more than you expect.
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
A quick look at how federal income taxes work.
Estate tax laws have changed a few times in recent years. Do you know the new rules?
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Retirees look for ways to convert savings and investments into regular income. One option to consider is an annuity.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
If you have a family that relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
A quick history of the Federal Reserve and and overview of what it does.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.