What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
We are Investment Advisor Representatives of Wealthcare Advisory Partners, LLC, an SEC registered Investment Advisor.
LPL Financial and Wealthcare Advisory Partners are both members of FINRA and SIPC.
We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Investment advice offered through Wealthcare Capital Advisory Partners, a registered investment advisor. Wealthcare Capital Advisory partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.
Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
Pundits go on and on about how “terrible” or “wonderful” annuities are, but they never talk about whether annuities are right
Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
For some, the idea of establishing a retirement strategy evokes worries about complicated reporting and administration.
Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
The list of IRA withdrawals that may be taken without incurring a 10% early penalty has grown.
You make decisions for your portfolio, but how much do you really know about the products you buy? Try this quiz
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
When to start? Should I continue to work? How can I maximize my benefit?
Each year hundreds of children die or are injured in pool accidents. By taking seven steps, you can keep your pool safe.
For some, the social impact of investing is just as important as the return, perhaps more important.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.