What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgement, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2012, based on total revenue. We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Workers 50+ may make contributions to their qualified retirement plans above the limits imposed on younger workers.
Making Your Tax Bracket Work
Have you explored all of your choices when it comes to managing your taxable income?
How to Make the Tax Code Work for You
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
Variable Universal Life is permanent insurance in which the policyholder directs how premiums are invested.
In the event of an unforeseen accident or illness, disability insurance may be a good way to protect your income and savings.
The wise use of credit is a critical skill. These 10 questions will help you assess your skill level.
For some, the idea of establishing a retirement strategy evokes worries about complicated reporting and administration.
Bonds may outperform stocks one year only to have stocks rebound the next.
The Supreme Court’s declaring DOMA unconstitutional may require some same-sex couples to reconsider their financial strategy.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Bitcoin’s future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure: it’s the wild west out there, and there is no sheriff in town.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
There are things you can do to keep yourself safe when you lose your wallet.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: right now.
As the economy gathers momentum, many are waiting for their personal finances to gather momentum, too.