What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
We are Investment Advisor Representatives of Wealthcare Advisory Partners, LLC, an SEC registered Investment Advisor.
We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Investment advice offered through Wealthcare Capital Advisory Partners, a registered investment advisor. Wealthcare Capital Advisory partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.
Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
Experiencing negative returns early in retirement can potentially undermine the sustainability of your assets.
Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
It may help your business be better prepared in the event of the death of a principal or key employee.
What can be learned from the savings rate?
Having an emergency fund may help alleviate the stress and worry associated with a financial crisis.
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
Purchasing homeowners insurance is critical for protecting your home.
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
Understanding how a stock works is key to understanding your investments.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.