What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
We are Investment Advisor Representatives of Wealthcare Advisory Partners, LLC, an SEC registered Investment Advisor.
We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Investment advice offered through Wealthcare Capital Advisory Partners, a registered investment advisor. Wealthcare Capital Advisory partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.
Are Alternative Investments Right for You?
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Building Your Legacy
A four-step framework for building a personal legacy.
The Facts About Income Tax
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
Learn when it may not make sense to file a claim on your home insurance.
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
Don’t overlook the need for renter’s insurance if you rent your home.
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Have you explored all of your choices when it comes to managing your taxable income?
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.