What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
We are Investment Advisor Representatives of Wealthcare Advisory Partners, LLC, an SEC registered Investment Advisor.
LPL Financial and Wealthcare Advisory Partners are both members of FINRA and SIPC.
We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Investment advice offered through Wealthcare Capital Advisory Partners, a registered investment advisor. Wealthcare Capital Advisory partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.
Buying Auto Insurance For Teen Drivers
Tips on insuring your teen driver.
Traditional vs. Roth IRA
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
Inflation - Back to the Future
Even low inflation rates over an extended period of time can impact your finances in retirement.
Most stock market analysis falls into three broad groups: Fundamental, technical, and sentimental. Here’s a look at each.
In the face of divorce, making changes to insurance coverage may be overlooked.
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
Estate strategies for millennials may sound like less of a concern than retirement, but young adults should prepare now.
Understanding the value of a home warranty.
Variable Universal Life is permanent insurance in which the policyholder directs how premiums are invested.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
The question used to be, “How low can interest rates go?” Now it's, “How long can rates remain at their historic low levels?”