What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
We are Investment Advisor Representatives of Wealthcare Advisory Partners, LLC, an SEC registered Investment Advisor.
We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Investment advice offered through Wealthcare Capital Advisory Partners, a registered investment advisor. Wealthcare Capital Advisory partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.
Keep Your Umbrella Handy
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
Is Term Life Insurance for You?
Term insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. Here's how it works.
What to Look for in a Long-Term Care Policy
Here’s a list of 10 questions to ask that may help you better understand the costs and benefits of long-term-care insurance.
When your child has income, there’s a good chance that he or she will need to report it and pay taxes.
Affluent investors face unique challenges when putting together an investment strategy. Make sure you keep these in mind.
Military families face unique challenges, making personal finance even more critical.
Healthy habits are one of the greatest gifts to give your child.
It may help your business be better prepared in the event of the death of a principal or key employee.
Crowdfunding continues to gain momentum as more people search the Internet for financing and fundraising alternatives.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.