What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2015, based on total revenue. We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Should You Ever Retire?
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Social Media: #Newest Business Liability Risk
Social media may be a modern imperative for businesses looking to grow and build their brand, but it also introduces risk.
What Is an Annuity?
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Understanding some basic concepts may help you assess whether zero-coupon bonds have a place in your portfolio.
Probate can be a completely public process, or it can be managed to include as little information as possible.
Roth 401(k) plans combine features of traditional 401(k) plans with those of a Roth IRA.
In the event of an unforeseen accident or illness, disability insurance may be a good way to protect your income and savings.
China owns a portion of the total outstanding debt of the U.S. Government. What does it mean?
A few strategies that may help you prepare for the cost of higher education.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, infiltrating the world of bonds.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Tulips were the first, but won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?