What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
We are Investment Advisor Representatives of Wealthcare Advisory Partners, LLC, an SEC registered Investment Advisor.
We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Investment advice offered through Wealthcare Capital Advisory Partners, a registered investment advisor. Wealthcare Capital Advisory partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.
What Is a 1035 Exchange?
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
Understanding the Basics of Medigap Policies
Important as it is, Medicare does not cover the full range of health-care expenses you may experience in your golden years.
Safeguard Your Digital Estate
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
In the event of an unforeseen accident or illness, disability insurance may be a good way to protect your income and savings.
The Economic Report of the President can help identify the forces driving — or dragging — the economy.
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
A quick look at how federal income taxes work.
This worksheet can help you estimate the costs of a four-year college program.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.
Here are 3 steps to take right now that may make a difference if you find yourself suddenly single.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting, and whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invest instead?