What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgement, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2012, based on total revenue. We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
What is the Value of Your Business?
Ascertaining the value of your business is important for a variety of reasons.
Understanding Marginal Income Tax Brackets
An inside look at how marginal income tax brackets work.
Are Women and Financial Strategies a Mismatch?
Most women don’t shy away from the day-to-day financial decisions, but some may be leaving their futures to chance.
Regardless of how you approach retirement, there are some things about it that might surprise you.
A letter of instructions provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
It's important to understand how inflation is reported and how it can affect investments.
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
Whole life insurance remains in force as long as you remain current with premiums. Here's how it works.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Here are 3 steps to take right now that may make a difference if you find yourself suddenly single.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Recent changes in estate tax laws could affect the strategy you have in place.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
In life it often happens that the answers are right in our own back yards. This may be particularly true of investing.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?