What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2015, based on total revenue. We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
Business owners may be able to protect themselves from the financial consequences of losing a key employee.
Safeguard Your Digital Estate
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
When to Self-Insure
Choosing to bear the financial burden of an adverse event is called self-insuring. Do you know what that entails?
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
Being healthy not only makes you feel good, it may also help you financially.
Individuals have three basic choices with the 401(k) account they accrued at a previous employer.
It's important to understand how inflation is reported and how it can affect investments.
However exciting retiring abroad may sound, it deserves considerable planning.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
In life it often happens that the answers are right in our own back yards. This may be particularly true of investing.
Bitcoin’s future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure: it’s the wild west out there, and there is no sheriff in town.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.