What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgment, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
We are Investment Advisor Representatives of Wealthcare Advisory Partners, LLC, an SEC registered Investment Advisor.
LPL Financial and Wealthcare Advisory Partners are both members of FINRA and SIPC.
We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Investment advice offered through Wealthcare Capital Advisory Partners, a registered investment advisor. Wealthcare Capital Advisory partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.
Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
Taking regular, periodic withdrawals during retirement can be quite problematic.
How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
Longer, healthier living can put greater stress on retirement assets; the bucket approach may be one answer.
Here are six flags that may make your tax return prime for an IRS audit.
Without a solid approach, health care expenses may add up quickly and potentially alter your spending.
Purchasing homeowners insurance is critical for protecting your home.
Five creative (and inexpensive) ideas for motivating your employees.
It sounds simple, but paying yourself first can really pay off.
Important items to consider when purchasing condo insurance.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Tulips were the first, but they won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Women are great at multi-tasking. But many drop the ball when it comes to preparing for retirement.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?