What do we do?
- We provide individualized advice and services to help affluent individuals and small business owners plan for the future, manage risk, work to accumulate & preserve personal wealth, retire comfortably and create wonderful legacies.
- With 2 distinct practice sections and an experienced team of specialists, we complement investment management services with income and estate tax planning, insurance analysis, Roth IRA conversions, tax loss harvesting and other creative financial strategies.
What makes us different?
- Independence with reach - Unlike many advisors, who follow the direction of large banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies, we are guided by our own values, principles and professional judgement, yet we have direct access to world renowned experts, software tools, research departments and product sponsors. Client needs alone drive our decisions.
- Commonality - and diversity - of interests - We share many goals, wishes and concerns with our clients.
Why should we be working for you?
- Plain and simple.....WE CARE!
... enough to attain professional credentials and technical specialization.
... enough to be independent.
... enough to have among the top financial tools, products and professionals.
... enough to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.
... enough to communicate regularly and know our clients through and through.
... enough to help prevent clients from making herd-mentality mistakes that are prevalent in uncertain times.
... enough to earn and keep the trust of our clients - we serve multiple generations for most of our clients.
We are a branch office of LPL Financial, America's largest independent broker/dealer, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2012, based on total revenue. We are proud of the confidence that current clients have placed in us, and are happy to provide professional references.
Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
It may help your business be better prepared in the event of the death of a principal or key employee.
A Brief History of Estate Taxes
Federal estate taxes have long since been a lucrative source of funding for the federal government.
What's So Great About a Rollover?
Making a career move requires tough decisions, not the least of which is what to do with the funds in your retirement plan.
Workers 50+ may make contributions to their qualified retirement plans above the limits imposed on younger workers.
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
Probate can be a completely public process, or it can be managed to include as little information as possible.
Without a solid approach, health care expenses may add up quickly and potentially alter your spending.
Getting the instruments of your retirement to work in concert may go far in realizing the retirement you imagine.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
Here are 3 steps to take right now that may make a difference if you find yourself suddenly single.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
Bitcoin’s future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure: it’s the wild west out there, and there is no sheriff in town.
There are things you can do to keep yourself safe when you lose your wallet.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”